Time Zone :
Meeting Point :
Halu Oleo Airport or Kendari, or Tolitoli Village, Sub Distric Lalonggasumeeto, Konawe Regency, the village can be reach from Haluoleo Airport of Kendari in about 1 hour drive, or from Kendari City will take about 35 - 40 minute drive.
Sea Transport Depart Time.
The Speedboat or Traditional wooden Boat will depart from Tolitoli Village to Labengki Island mostly in the morning to ensure in good condition, but its all depend on weather, and season.
From Overseas - International Flight.
Visitors might take a flight to main city in Indonesia, such as Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya, Manado or Makassar and then continue by using Domestic flight to Haluoleo Airport of Kendari, the capital city on South East Sulawesi.
At this time, there are direct flight from Jakarta to Kendari by using :
- Lion Air, JT.726; Dep 06.00 - Arr 09.55 - Daily Departure.
- Lion Air, JT.728; Dep 15.10 - 19.05 - Daily Departure.
- Batik Air, ID.6722; Dep 03.10 - 07.00 - Daily Departure.
By using another airlines; visitors will stop/transit in Makassar, from another cities also will stop/transit in Makassar and then continue fly to Kendari, such as Garuda Indonesia and Sriwijaya Air.
There are direct flight from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) to Makassar (nearest airport to Kendari) by Air Asia with schedule :
- Monday; Dep 13.40 - Arr 16.55.
- Wednesday, Friday, Sunday; Dep 07.55 - Arr 11.15.
Direct flight from Singapore to Makassar by Silk Air with schedule :
- Sunday; Dep 15.30 - Arr 18.10.
- Monday and Thursday; Dep 07.55 - Arr 11.00.
Land Route :
From Haluoleo airport of Kendari, you can directly to Tolitoli Village, and it can be reach about 1 hour Driver.
If your Domestic Flight arrive in the morning, the you can get to Labengki Island on same day, but if your flight arrive in the afternoon, then we recommend you to stop and stay in Kendari for 1 night and then continue to Labengki Island via Tolitoli Village by next day morning.
From Haluoleo airport of Kendari, visitors might can rent a car at airport and continue drive to Tolitoli Village, or you can also ask us to providing pick up service for visitors from Haluoleo airport of Kendari, or from hotel in Kendari.
Taxi : Available to down town of Kendari, or to other places, prices are usually fixed.
Car Rental : Available to down town of Kendari, or to other places, prices are negotiable, depend on route.
Climate on Normal Season.
- December to May is Rainy Season, May to June is transition period.
- June to November is Summer Season, December to February is transition period.
- West Wind; June to October, at that season wave sometimes there and sometimes bigger. Cross to Labengki Island should be at Early Morning, about 07.00 or 08.00 AM. At west wind also not conducive to do diving.
- East Wind; End of October to May/June, at that season is a good time. Cross to Labengki Island can be done in every time.
Since global warming, the climate sometimes change and effect on weather conditions, example for 2016, on June - July is still in good condition, even is West Wind but there is no wave and sometimes raining.
Unit of Currency is Rupiah; Rp or IDR and the currency exchange might vary (floating).
Electricity on Resort.
On the resort, Electricity available in 20 to 24 hour/day.
Mobile Phone Card.
On the resort, visitor can use Telkomsel Card product, such as, Simpati, AS or Halo, and some area is not covered.
At this time, there is no internet connection to the island, except for Mobile Phone which have an internet.
There are available a Speedboat, Traditional Wooden Boat and others traditional small boat name it "Kating-ting".